Steel Storage Tank: Above Ground Fuel Storage
A customer contacted us with a need for a small UL-142 labeled above-ground fuel tank. The exact quote was "if you could have it to us yesterday it would be to late." Needless to say the turnaround timeline was the priority. In less than a week we fabricated a tank to meet their specifications and shipped to Greenville, South Carolina.
We are really proud of the guys in the shop to work this tank through producation and meet this timeline without disrupting any of our other commitments. It was a team effort & a great looking little tank.
- All 1/4" CS plate construction
- 8' OD X 8' OAL (3,000 Gallon)
- 1- 24" Manway in cylinder
- 1- 18" Manway in deck
- 2- 4" 150# RFSO flanged openings
- 2- 1"NPT half-coupling openings
- 1- 4" NPT half-coupling TDC (normal vent)
- 2- lifting eyes
- 2- tailing eyes
- Brush blasted exterior, primed, and finished painted (white)