Elevated Storage Tank with Cone Bottom
A monument cutting operation contracted Squibb Tank Company to replace a settling tank for their water conservation system. The pictured elevated 60° cone bottom tank was fabricated to maximize the available space and increase the processing capacity of their facility.
- Size: 13'4" OD x 25'0" OAH
- Material: 1/4" HR mild Carbon Steel Plate with Exterior Polyurethane Coating
- Open Top complete with weir channel & mixer bridge
- Safety-Caged & Straight Ladders for maintenance access
- 18" Transition Manway with 4" NPT discharge