Pictured here is a tank fabricated to customer specification for a Flush Water Manure System. This flush tank has been installed at a Dairy Farm in Lake Odessa, Michigan and is being plumbed for service.
- All 1/4" HR mild CS plate.
- 30-degree concentrically coned bottom.
- Skirt-to-grade (allowing 3' clearance below discharge)
- Internal piping (emergency overflow & 18" line)
- Internal vertical baffle assembly
- Various flanges & fittings
- Open Top
- Finish Paint (grey)
This was a good project that met a few challenges, but our team was able to put together a great tank and hit the tight deadline. In this line of work - teamwork is the "X-Factor."